The Journal of Development & Communication Studies accepts academic research articles, talks, essays, conference papers and book reviews that conform to the following specifications:
1) Full length academic research articles:
· Maximum 30 pages including references and illustrations
3) Book Reviews
Submission of material
· Manuscript received - author informed (within 3 days/72 hours) - manuscript read and checked if the author followed guidelines. If author did not follow guidelines, the manuscript is sent back to author with advice to make recommended amendments.
· If the author followed guidelines, the manuscript is sent to at least two editors for consideration- editors’ comments and recommendation sent back to author for revision- if editors recommend rejection- manuscript is rejected and author is informed.
· If editors detect only minor problems, manuscript is edited and later sent to three reviewers. Otherwise, reviewers only work on author’s revised copy. Peer-reviewers are drawn from academic and research institutions internationally. Review is blind (author details are known by editorial office only).
· If two reviewers recommend publication, the manuscript is accepted, edited and proofread for publication (author is informed within 30 days).
· If two reviewers reject manuscript, the manuscript is rejected and the author is informed (within 30 days).
|Last Updated on Thursday, 01 November 2012 09:34|